Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 March 2015

Men Will be Men

Well this editorial is not just for how men behave or how they stare girls in normal course of time in our life. This time I have raised different issue. It can be possible that many of our girls may NOT accept my point of view. 


BUt let us read how I am narrating it.

Firstly I want you to imagine some nice sexy SPORT BIKE.  Yes I know this editorial is for girls and may be few of my readers might feel awkward. 

So coming back to the track, I want all my reader to imagine one nice sport bike what you see? Well If I talk about me, I surely see " john" .

So it was the moment when My men ask me that should i buy a sport bike for you on your birthday? Firstly I felt happy and excited. 


I was making stories and searching on web to select which bike we should ACTUALLY opt. 

Frankly speaking this editorial is NOT about how we actually select our dream bike, but it is all about "men will be men".


So it was 22 March 15, our second navratri!  when he called me that he bought our dream bike and he is coming to pick me up. It was sunday and meeting him was NOT a shocking thing.

BUT,.. this day is coming out to be more delighted as it was attached to our dream bike purchase.

I was exited as always and I was expected that he was NORMAL as usual.

Lets see what happens.

I was standing near my home waiting that he might come to pick me up and what I See was SEXY...


Yes.. it was yamaha R15 sport bike. It was looking stunning, eye catching and the fronf of the bike was agressive and very hot in designs. 

It was NOT all girls.

I ride the bike and we proceed to mall for spend our day( as usual).

NOT comes the statements that actually shock many of you.

He park that stunning looking bike at the parking ground and SIT there ONLY whole day. YES... 
you read it correct.

He actually didnt want to leave the bike for single second ALONe. He park the bike and sit in frin t of it looking at it will full excitement and happiness.


I was enjoing it in the begining BUT later I actualy feel that he was making it little different from his usual character.

He actually make many comments:

1. It is looking very sexy, mast lag ri hai na yaar
2. Sab log ise hi kyu dekh reh hai
3. Gir na jaye
4. Nazar na lag jaye isko kisis ki
5. Chori na karle koi, abhi tak number plate bhi ni lagi police ko kya kahunga
6. koi aur beth na jaye meri bike pe

It was weired but very CUTE :)



hahah... I never seen him like this before. 

May be all men seems to be the same. I love the bike but more than I ove him.

It was a funny day but very close to my heart as we got our first sport bike.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch by Sandeep Sinha

Just finished "Dual Possession: The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch," and I must say, Sandeep Sinha has truly outdone himself. While I...