Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 May 2017

The Artists of Palkha – by Saurabh Kumar Das ( Rs 129 /-)




  • Paperback
  • Publisher: Mahaveer Publishers (2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 9350880644
  • ISBN-13: 978-9350880647
  • Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 13.2 x 1.6 cm

So, I land up this facebook profile ( Sourabh Das) and saw that this man is a photographer and an author too. As you all know that I love photography and clicking pictures is one of my favorite things, so I was amazed to know that Saurabh is an author too and had written this wonderful looking novel too by the name of "The Artists of Palkha". 

So, I can't stop myself to talk with him and ask for the review copy.

I am glad that he give me affirmation and take all my details so that he can send me a copy at my address. Firstly, I want to thank sourabh for giving me a chance to read his work :)

So, Let us start with this novel description!
The Artists of Palka - Three Love Stories and a Miracle is about lives of three people from an imaginary place called Palkha and decided to make their dream come true going to the traditional frame of mind. This is a story that will tell the readers how they experience problems and difficulties to work as per their will and face much resistance from friends, family, and society.  


The twist comes when one of the protagonists got a magical encounter with life.  The novel will bring many small emotions in one go that will make you laugh, and cry. The language of the novel is very simple, yet heart touching. Sourabh has beautifully expressed the whole story that will make you say WOW at every page. You have to trust me on this that this novel will surely bring " magical" element into your life that you have forgotten long back.

he book is a mix of prose, poetry, romance, fact, fantasy, and fiction. Read to witness the miracle!


Here, through this beautiful Novel- The artists Of Palkha, you will meetRana, Raman and Shikha. Rana, Raman, and Shikha are friends who have their own dream in life. Rana, being a writer, wants to make a life in literature field. Raman, being a photographer, aims to achieve big in that field and Shikha, being a painter, also wishes to make something big with her skill.

Magic happens when Rana who breaks up with his girlfriend experiences a miracle when a fairy enters into his life to help him make his first novel.  I love this part of the novel. Sourabh has beautifully expressed the whole things. For this particular part, I can give him 5/5 :)


1. The narration of this novel is really interesting. The language of the novel is very simple yet expressive.
2. The story keeps the reader alive from the first page till the end. I was thrilled to finish this. 
3. The cover and the title are intriguing.



I love It!!!! Good Work Sourabh!!! Waiting for your next work too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eco-tourism in Delhi NCR: Sustainable travel options within the city and nearby areas

Hello Readers, Welcome to my Blog!  When we think of eco-tourism, we often picture remote and exotic locations. However, sustainable travel ...