Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Start Your day with a Tonner

When summers are approaching I always get worried about extra oil on my face that comes with n number of pimples that not only makes my face ugly but also keep my confident on stake. 
During winters like me, many of girls feel contented after looking there face as there is NO extra oil coming up. Face looks pretty and very young. RIGHT???
But girls its time to wake up as March is approaching and you MUST take extra care to maintain you good look.
Well well well.. here i am NOT just saying that start drinking water or eat more fruits or simple avoid junk fruits.
Yes.. they all are IMPORTANT..
BUt what else I want to add here?
I want to tell my friends that you MUST go to the market today only to buy ONE magical product.
AND..
That magical product is TONNER..
Yes..
 Its TONNER..
Toning is actually for keeping you face away from extra oil.
NOW..
Let me illuminated few steps..
At night we usually follow cleansing steps.. So after waking up, This is what you have to do.
1. Wake Up
2. Drink a glass of water
3. Wash you face with mild soap, I always prefer pears.
4. Clean your face with CLEAN towel. Just tap it on your face , NEVER rub it harshly. Keep it soft.
5. NOW its time for TONNER.

6. Take a cotton wool and pour come toner on it.


7. I always prefer ayur.
8. Now keep it "DOWNWARD". Clean your face with light weight
9. You feel as if all the dirt is evaporating from face keeping your face cool.
10. Its amazing.

Try it and be beautiful !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch by Sandeep Sinha

Just finished "Dual Possession: The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch," and I must say, Sandeep Sinha has truly outdone himself. While I...