Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 November 2015

Arrange Marriage :)




Hello Guys !!!

Today I was searching in my net some videas  and land up here at this stuff.

Although i am all more against this arrange wedding scene but when i got my eye over this topic- i sense that it must have some funny element in it .

So i went on to see this stuff.

I love it :)

I gives a smile on my face :)

It is not just arrange wedding BUT also when we start our  first meet with out bf :)

The best part of the video is the ADAPTED nature of the guy that make girl fallen in love with him :)

Must watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch by Sandeep Sinha

Just finished "Dual Possession: The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch," and I must say, Sandeep Sinha has truly outdone himself. While I...