Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 November 2015

That one Quality !!!


We are are into relationship. We all have boyfriends. We want to get married to whom we love right??? But Have you ever think that as  girlfriend what you expect our boyfriend to be  and MUCH more from our husbands?
Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I get a very simple yet complicated topic into my blog.
The transformation of a bf into husband is itself a BIG achievement.
YES!!!
NO!!
I mean the process when you are having love marriage, the main topic we keep in our mind is that now you have taken your love into the finish line and now you call call yourselves as WINNERS.
BUT letme tell you all girls that please wait for a minute and decide what is the main quality you or your mother always talks about that she wishes in her husband.
Is that quality is available in your boy friend?

Just read this pointers-

1. We meet weekly with them
2. Usually we meet alone
3. Main thing we people do are bike ride, fooding or taking out pictures.
4. Discussing main life saving problem are never in your plan.

RIGHT?

But do you think that these four things are good enough to judge someone as your life partners???

NO!!!

I want several qualities in my husband- hopefully you too have :)



1. Support me in my decision
2. Don't restrict me in financial matters, i mean he wont take all my salary and force me to spend as per his needs. I want to spend as my own mind. I want to make house renovations, save for my new home, save for my children or just save for my 2nd honeymoon. That will be an individual choice.  I personally don't want my husband to restrict me in this kind.
3. Respect me and my decision in front of his family.
4. Respect my family as well
5. Must be romantic.

All these qualities can never be judged in love relationship tenure.

We never think that way.

But without talking these issues in our mind, if we tend to get married and sense that your bf is matured enough to understand all these is not his not ours MISTAKE.

You all have to understand that wedding required lots of money and respect. Whole society is involve in this

RIGHT???
What if these quality are NOT available in your so called perfect bf that you have married to???

1. You will compromise and your life will suck.
2. You will fight back and make your family worst and your future a Hell bad.
3. You will take a divorce and make your family suffer for no reason??

That can be ever worst than this.

I just want to complete this write up just be saying that before taking this wedding decision, please girls take a wise choice and tell your guy about your expectation from him.

God bless :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch Dual Possession- The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch by Sandeep Sinha

Just finished "Dual Possession: The Exorcism of Ketki Katoch," and I must say, Sandeep Sinha has truly outdone himself. While I...